- Why do we have to keep talking about gender equality?
- Why does diversity matter?
- Why do we see so many more men than women in leadership positions?
- Why are most nurses women and most engineers men?
- Is equal treatment the way to achieve gender equality and diversity?
Lynn Roseberry speaks on these and other subjects relating to gender equality, gender balance and diversity in organizations. She is an experienced and engaging speaker with twenty years of experience teaching university class-room lectures, speaking at academic, professional, and business conferences as well as at events for the general public.
13 March 2017: Lynn Roseberry participates in discussion about combining careers and motherhood at New America, in NYC, with Anne-Marie Slaughter, President and CEO, New America, Karen Ellemann, Minister for Equality and Minister for Nordic Cooperation, Kingdom of Denmark, Mari Teigen, Director, Centre for Research on Gender Equality, Institute for Social Research, Oslo, Norway and Jyoti Chopra, Head of Global Citizenship and Sustainability and Chief Diversity Officer, BNY Mellon.