- Why should gender equality, gender balance and diversity be key elements in your organization’s strategy?
- How do you bring gender and diversity policies off the papers they’re written on and into the way your organization works?
We address these and other questions in our courses and workshops.
We offer short courses, seminar series, and presentations for corporate boards, executives, managers, and employees about the importance of gender balance and diversity and how to achieve these goals in a way that benefits the entire organization.
Because every organization has different needs and is at different places on their diversity journeys, we offer customized courses for organizations.
Examples of courses:
Mosaic® is a Serious Game that uses gender as a natural starting point to encourage leaders at any level to discuss and reflect on the meaning and practice of inclusive leadership.
- Knowledge about common stereotypes
- Insight into inclusion pitfalls
- Opportunities to test their own approaches to inclusion
- Practice in addressing inclusion issues
Nordic Headquarters, Copenhagen, How Can We Increase the Percentage of Female Leaders?, 8 December 2014
In this 2-hour seminar, Lynn Roseberry, and Johan Roos, presented their 7 guiding principles on how to narrow the gender gap in leadership and employment. The seminar started with a presentation and expanded into a workshop with concrete exercises on how to get started on gender diversity work in your organization, as well as group discussions and Q&A session with Lynn and Johan.